2020 is off to a roaring start, and the markets have rallied during the past few months! We are continually motivated by the power of digital currency and the impact it has on providing financial inclusion around the world.
Since the last platform update, mid January, the team has continued to focus on development and is gearing up for the next major update.
The CoinLion Trading Platform is currently live in early access, and is open to new user registration at trade.coinlion.com.
What CoinLion offers today:
- Deposits, withdraws, & trading are fully operational
- 0% fees on all trades in LION
- USD deposits and withdraws via ACH
- FDIC insurance on USD deposits up to 250K
- Linked bank accounts
- 60+ trading pairs
- 3 platform theme variations: light, dark & professional
- 2 order types — market & limit (more to come)
- My portfolio view — displays asset holdings & percentages
- News feed
- Social feed — displays twitter & reddit mentions of selected coins
What are we working on now?
- CoinLion has always understood that liquidity is critical to long-term success and has worked to build the necessary relationships to provide deep liquidity. Significant progress over the past months have been made to improve scalability and performance of the backend systems. These improvements are necessary to handle the transaction load that market-makers put on the platform. This update is nearing completion and is a critical step in creating the liquidity necessary to attract traders.
- API’s — we continue to work toward the release of the public APIs. These APIs will be instrumental in further increasing liquidity and accessing CoinLion’s data on sites like CoinMarketCap.
What is planned for the next update?
- The bulk of the coming update includes significant improvements to the matching engine and order matcher. This update further improves, speed, scalability, and stability of platform. This update has been necessary to lay the foundation for the release of the public and authenticated APIs.
- Download trade history feature. The release of this feature allows users to easily download their trade history in a .csv format for reporting and tracking purposes.
- UI improvements and bug fixes.
Where are we headed?
We believe 2020 will be an exciting time for blockchain and digital currencies. We will continue to work toward the full vision of CoinLion and keep the community informed around developments and updates.
It is our goal to contribute to the growth of digital currencies around the world and we build with that goal in mind. To our community that continues to support and encourage the team — we say thank you!