Welcome to a life and death struggle…. Play 3Duel ….only on Ethereum.
What is 3Duel?
3Duel creates P3X by wrapping Bonded Token Minting with a game on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Players select an entry action (shoot), [ left | miss | right ]
- Shooting enters players on the waiting list.
- Entering the waiting list mints 50% P3X to the player’s contract balance this balance can be immediately withdrawn, the remaining 50% goes towards the round.
- After the waitlist grows large enough rounds can be created by players.
- During rounds, players steal P3X by shooting others in the round dead.
- Rounds take 3 players from the waiting list and schedule them for a finalize action at X blocks in the future.
- Players can Duel themselves and must still be alive to fire.
- The random seeds from future blocks determine who wins duels and jackpots.
Typical Round Results
- Shooting 1 player = ~+35% win
- Double kill round = ~+70% win
- Surviving round = full minted balance of p3x as if minted through P3X contract
- Losing round = player receives 50% minted p3x
- Every round result above gives players chances at multiple Jackpots
- Entry fee is dynamic and can adjust every 30 days
The design overcomes some eth blockchain TX limitations by not explicitly caring about entry state vs mined state. TX can go unmined with low gas. Eventually when/if miners include lower gas TX players receive an appropriate amount of minted coins based on the cost to create coin during the mined block, not cost to create at tx sent. This helps lower the cost of play even when the network is congested. Written & deployed last year the contract and gameplay were heavily tested through truffle. Probably run through Mythril too, but can’t recall what version.
I won’t guarantee bug-free, however, I’ve run this contract through tens of thousands of rounds and never successfully broken it.
NOTE!!!! Ideally, you should mint and withdraw from the contract. As is often said with any crypto. Not your wallet, not your token!
On waitlist entry, gas fees have been high lately making average gas fees cost as much as the round entry fee. You can override gas costs manually in your wallet provider to what suits you best. For P3X return value, the game doesn’t care when you sent the TX or for what fee, only when the TX was mined.
On round create the creator stakes round creation. However, rounds don’t have to be created. Players can sit in the waitlist indefinitely if gas fees are too expensive.
On Round finalize the round must be finalized with 232 blocks of creation. This is the only spot where fast gas should be used. If the round is not finalized within the specified block span. All players are declared dead and the P3X gets perma-locked into the contract. This shouldn’t occur as the round creator stakes P3X to create round. The staking action gives the round creator the first option to finalize the round. Finalizing the round gives the finalizer a chance to win the minor P3X jackpot. If the round creator does not finalize the round within 5 blocks, anyone may finalize the round. The round creators staked p3x is returned as long as the round is finalized.