Sunny beaches. Beautiful people. From the early adopters (or HODLers) to the Cryptocurrency pioneers to the industry titans, join 10,000+ Bitcoin and blockchain enthusiasts in Miami, Florida this January 14–18, 2020. Although there are at least 50+ events during Miami Blockchain Week, we have curated a list of the Top 5 Must Attend Events to provide the best experiences for fun, networking, and value.
1. Washington Elite Summit (January 14–15, 2020): Kick off the week with the global blockchain and artificial intelligence conference brand known as WES. Founded by Bruce Porter Jr., this two-day experience showcases the prominent of emerging technologies set to disrupt society in the 21st Century. With big names like Brock Pierce, Nick Spanos, and Bobby Lee along with representatives from renown organizations such as Litecoin Foundation, Bitcoin.com, Ontology, BlokTech Network, and Huawei, do not miss out on this amazing opportunity. Tickets: https://washingtonelite.com
2. Bitcoin Afterparty at Pitbull’s El Dorado 305. (January 14, 2020): Grab margarita and bring a friend, relax on famous Ocean Drive at Miami Beach. Watch the sunset while networking with the top professionals in the fintech industry. With over 500+ confirmed guests and celebrities, do not miss out on the official Bitcoin party sponsored by BlokTech Network, Mining Disrupt, Washington Elite Summit, and Global Boost. Due to limited capacity, first come, first serve. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/washington-elite-ai-blockchain-summit-after-party-sponsored-by-bloktech-tickets-85698351075
3. Bitcoin Party at Versace Mansion (January 15, 2020):
Relive the experience of Villa Casa Casuarina (formerly known as the Versace Mansion popularized by the late fashion designer mogul Gianni Versace and Netflix’s American Crime Story). Witness first-hand the master piece and artistic grandeur of the timeless architecture. Engage with top minds of the world. Gather and discuss the topics that is shifting our opinions and actions. Limited access only: VIP or Invite-Only Guests (https://washingtonelite.com)
4. North American Bitcoin Conference (January 16–17, 2020): No introduction needed. The popular BTCMiami conference that made headlines in 2017 and helped launched big names in the blockchain industry such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Polymath, TZERO, Factom, and Aion. Grab your bitcoin QR codes and suits, prepare for the one of the most unique Cryptocurrency conferences. Tickets: https://www.btcmiami.com
5. Art x Crypto Bankr Penthouse Party (January 18, 2020): The most exclusive blockchain experience in downtown Miami featuring celebrities, artists, and influencers. Oversee the entire Miami Bay Area while dropping to the sounds of the latest live songs by musicians. This almost sold-out event highlights the end of Miami Blockchain Week 2020. Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/society-influencer-summit-at-bankr-penthouse-tickets-87987921241