Let’s look at some of the cases of influencers shilling shitcoins. I would link more tweets but they’ve all been deleted. Still, let’s get into this:
* **Banksocial** – Promoted by **Faze Banks** on May 27 after which it peaked at high of around $0.000015 and has since fallen to $0.000000647. Another member, Faze Kay, was also involved (just as he will be in another scam).
* **MILF Token** – Promoted by Twitch streamer Adinross (4.4m followers). [Clip Here.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_V4qr51Mhw&t=437s) Three weeks later he then went on to say he only did it [for the money](https://clips.twitch.tv/TriangularAssiduousDumplingsDancingBaby-wDwTkDBIEZ-KJR3V) and “hoped” none of his fans bought into it. If one of Ross’ fans invested $100 in MILF Token during his stream, they would have approximately $5.80 today.
* **Titscoin** – On April 30, Tana Mongeau posted a video to her Instagram Stories telling people how her stake in this coin bought her a Rollsroyce and that they should get theirs now. If you invested $100 on the day Mongeau claimed her Titscoin investment resulted in the purchase of a Rolls Royce, you would have approximately $0.0000000000000000001664 today. Faze Kay also promoted this coin.
* **Save The Kids Token** – This has made headlines recently and guess who was involved? You’re right Faze Kay. He along with other members of the **Faze clan** and people like **RiceGum** promoted the launch of this token acting as “ambassadors”. Save the Kids hit as high as $0.04 on launch day. Just hours after that high, it tanked. If you invested $100 in Save the Kids on launch day, it would be worth around $3.39 today.
* Mark Cuban [promoting](https://blogmaverick.com/2021/06/13/the-brilliance-of-yield-farming-liquidity-providing-and-valuing-crypto-projects/) TITAN. It fell from an ATH of $65 to now somewhere near $0.0000008907 (edit: users have said this wasn’t really a scam)
* Jake Paul Among others promoting scam coins. [Link.](https://centennialbeauty.com/influencers-promoting-cryptocurrency/)
* [Another list of examples](https://mashable.com/article/influencers-altcoin-scams)
There is honestly way too many of these influencers who don’t care about consequences as long as they get their money. **Remember their names, remember their faces**, we may be bearish now but as soon as things change, they’ll be back.
View Reddit by bexji – View Source