I recently had the chance to discuss Flote with Kingsley Edwards who is the CEO there to discuss the platform and what they have going on. Check it out!
Flote is a community-driven social network focused on user privacy & monetization. It has no algorithms, no spying, no fees, and no problems. The rules are easy and simple, you can livestream, and be sent tips in the form of Bitcoin with ease.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? — 0:15
• What does your average day look like? — 2:00
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Flote? — 5:10
• Do you want to talk a bit about your livestreaming feature? — 13:25
• Most platforms have complex policies and rules, but Flote was very simple and easy, want to share how Flote does it differently? — 16:48
• What are the next big updates for Flote to release soon or that are in the works? — 20:45
• After acquiring Bitbacker what are your plans moving forward around that acquisition? — 23:07
• Where does Flote fit in with other existing platforms or how it’s uniquely different? — 25:14
• Where do you see Flote going in the next year? The next 5 years? — 27:31
• Will you or any of your team be attending any upcoming crypto or blockchain related events? — 36:19
• Can you share with everyone where they can go to learn more about this? — 37:48
• What are the social handles people can follow? — 38:28
• Is there anything else you’d like to share with the audience? — 39:05
Check out https://flote.app/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!