- Ledger Nano X hardware wallet
State-of-the-art Security: your private key is stored in a certified secure element
Bluetooth connection is encrypted
Easy backup: account can be restoring on any ledger device, using a confidential 24-words recovery phrase
Multi currency: The ledger nano x supports an extensive list of crypto assets, including bitcoin, ethereum, XRP, Litecoin and more
Ledger Nano X Supported Coins
The Ledger Nano X supports over 1000 coins and tokens. The main coins can be sent / received via the Ledger Live software interface. Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Stellar (XLM), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Zcash (ZEX), Dash (DASH) and many more.
2. WALAHALA: Hardware Wallet
· Looks and feels like a credit card that can be carried everywhere in the world.
· Smart and sleek in design that can also carry in purse.
· No need of wire, cable, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to connect.
· More secured due to Decentralized system.
· Provides the facility to connect with live exchange.
· Gives its users full control of their money
· All the assets in wallet are secured by using 33 passphrases.
WALAHALA Supported Coins:
Walahala suppot 1000 Plus coins that are using in a trade like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) , Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Ripple (XRP), Steller (XLM), NEO (NEO), EOS (EOS), Cardano (ADA), Dash (DASH), TRON (TRON) and many more.
· Trezro is an isolated environment for offline transaction and using a small display you can visually verify the transaction contents.
· Trezor keeps private keys on its device and signs transactions through hooking up via USB
· Trezor lowers the risk of your private keys being discovered even if your PC is compromised by malware.
Trezro One Supported Coins:
Trezor wallet supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum and hundreds more.
· Cool Wallet S connects to our app (iOS/Android) via Bluetooth only, helping you get the most out of your assets, safely.
· Track your crypto Assets
· Biometric and physical 2FA checks ensure your asset’s safely
· With integrated Binance DEX and Changeling, never miss another trading opportunity
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin cash, ERC20 tokens.
5. Sugi Wallet
· Sugi Card can be used to securely store, send and receive cryptocurrencies. It can be used together with Sugi wallet mobile application as well as partner wallets.
· Securely store your crypto holding by keeping your private keys offline in the secure element of the Sugi Card. Use the Sugi wallet to review your crypto balances and keep up to date with price changes
· Easily send and receive cryptocurrencies. Find your friends and other Sugi users through the contact list on your phone. You can confirm outgoing transactions by tapping your Sugi Card on your mobile phone when prompted.
sugi can hold bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), XRP (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC) and all ERC20 tokens.
· Generate and manage your private keys offline in cold storage, guarded from computer vulnerabilities and viruses, while utilizing wallet software for safe transactions.
· Each device generates a 12-word recovery sentence during initialization that can be used to retrieve your private keys. Have peace of mind that your funds are secure, even if you lose or break your KeepKey.
· The large display gives clarity to every digital asset sent and received on your device. Each transaction must be manually approved using the confirmation button, giving you control and visibility over your transactions.
· Quickly exchange cryptocurrencies via the Shapeshift integration, directly from your wallet.
Keepkey Supported coins
KeepKey not only supports Bitcoin, but also Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, and ERC-20 tokens: Aragon, Augur, Basic Attention Token, Civic, District0x, FunFair, Golem, Gnosis, OmiseGo, SALT, Bancor, ICONOMI, Melon, SwarmCity, Wings, iExec, Status, Numeraire, Metal, TenX, Qtum, 0x, FirstBlood, Ripio Credit Network, SingularDTV, DigixDAO, WeTrust, Matchpool, Edgeless and Storj.
7. Ledger Nano S hardware wallet
· Set up your device and manage 22 coins directly from the Ledger Live application. To manage other coins, you can use external wallet.
· protected within a secure chip locked by a PIN code. The Ledger Nano S is fully-certified by French cybersecurity agency.
· It supports multi-currency like bitcoin, ethereum, XRP, bitcoin cash, EOS, Stellar and many more
8. Ledger Blue
· Your private key giving access to your coins is never exposed. It is protected within a secure chip locked by a PIN code, the same chip than the one used for passports and credit cards.
· The Ledger Blue supports over 30 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP and Altcoins, allowing you to manage up to 11 assets simultaneously with the same hardware wallet.
· The Ledger Blue embeds a color display and a large capacitive touchscreen with anti scratch glass, encased in a robust cover.
· Your crypto assets stay safe even if you lose your Ledger Blue: a confidential recovery phrase backs up your device and your accounts can easily be restored on any Ledger device.
The Ledger Blue supports over 30 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP and Altcoins, allowing you to manage up to 11 assets simultaneously with the same hardware wallet.
9. ELLIPAL Hardware Wallet
· Easily recover your hardware wallet accounts by re-entering mnemonics.
· Send receive exchange manage easily on the App and sign transactions offline using the ELLIPAL.
· wallet include coin conversion, Binance DEX inclusion, earning interest on crypto and staking as well.
Ellipal hardware wallet which includes features like Air-Gapped, Anti-Disassembly and Anti-tampering.
· ELLIPAL wallet which works with QR codes for signing the transactions.
Ellipal Supported Coins:
Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, ERC 10 $ 20 tokens and many more
10. Cobo Vault Wallet
· Cobo is made of water-resistant aerospace metal. The wallet is quite sturdy with the outer-body made up of aluminum alloy.
· The wallet contains a cobo Tablet which securely stores your seed code. So, in case you lose your wallet, you can recover your backup data.
· Cobo vault also contains a self-destruction mechanism for safety purposes.
· It has firmware upgrade via TF card for improved security.
· A multi-signature authentication process for maximizing security to users.
COBO VAULT COINS SUPPORTED
Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Tron (TRX), Eos (EOS), Litecoin (LTC), and Dash (DASH). These are the coins that supported by cobo wallet.