- We are creative thinkers,
- we are resilient, and
- we love to spend other people’s money!
Chryptocurrency, BitCoin and Tokenisation are all new words for me and I am struggling to understand how silly people can be when believing they are going to make millions whilst doing nothing! Lets look at my Bro, the self-appointed Chief Executive Officer of Chronobank.io, Mr Sergei (the Dragon) Sergienko.
So how does the new-aged Ponzi Scheme work in 2019? Well…first of all we need to talk about what is required for such mastery of skill and perfection.
- the ability to come up with a story so insane that people can only think you are a genius;
- the drive to succeed “come what may”, never concerned with how many bodies need to be “dealt with”;
- and most importantly, you need the “brains” behind it; also known as one Ian Robert Chalmers, aka Rocky Chalmers, to waive his magic. (The Rock was released from prison in Australia in 2014 and is currently exclusively consulting to Korean Brothel Madams, the new Australian nano bank “Vault Bank”, and a small number of individuals with impugned character who desperately need to hide their ill gotten gains.)
- Reasonable computer skills are also required, together with the ability to remember log ins and passwords for a significant amount of fake email accounts, fake facebook profiles together with fake identities from Sydney via Texas to the Russian Federation.
wikihow: how to pull-off the Sergienko-Chalmers heist?
- Dream up a business name that implies financial strength. The preference here is to get people thinking they are dealing with a global bank or insurance company.
- Pretend that some distinguished financier has invested a big sum of money in your business and make plenty of noise about it.
- Try and locate some of these new-aged bountyhunters so that they can coordinate the release of your Fake News and Propaganda via their extensive web of fake profiles and fraudulent identities. (For those that don’t know these are experts hired for the purpose of controlled, deceitful and strategic placement of information (fake, untrue and/or otherwise) to create an illusion of sorts as a result of the information published).
- As momentum builds one needs to closely follow the “Brain’s” guidance who knows exactly what to publish and when (a skill acquired over decades working for the global banking elite such as Macquarie Bank and others).
- Timed to perfection you will need to invent “good news” stories about joint ventures with big corporate conglomerates, new investors and the like, to provide and nurture the positive undertone of success.
- It is important to continue the centralised fake news distribution via your bountyhunters. People are more likely to believe the story when told by an independent (yet fake) identity.
- Present yourself as an expert by attending conferences around the globe where you inevitably will meet venerable journalists who need to fill their papers and are unlikely to dig into your history or credibility. (If you find one that asks questions just keep talking more industry chrypto jargon as they will eventually give up asking.)
The Grand Final: All of the above will need to lead up to a raising of capital from public and investors alike, which is the epicenter of the Scheme of the day. Collect and spend as fast as you can placing assets in hidden entities that seem to be unrelated to you.
If you follow these steps carefully success is implied.
I trust you have enjoyed my guidance and hope to see you here soon again.
In my next publication I will be outlining the “second component of the Chryptobank Ponzi Scheme”. This section will tell you how you can easily enrich yourself through buying and selling Bitcoins and other Chrypto Currencies when dealing with proceeds of crime. So long.