Yes, a new product in the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) ecosystem is launching and finally, you would get fair prices to invest in cryptocurrencies.
We introduce you HashMarket, a Hashrate Futures Marketplace, where you can buy cryptocurrencies in a 7, 15, 30 o 60 days futures contract.
What are cryptocurrencies futures? Futures contracts will allow you to buy cryptocurrencies straight away from miners, using smart contracts, at discount prices.
What are the benefits of using HashaMarket as a buyer?
- With no middleman, you get cheaper cryptocurrencies that the market price
- Exchange your DAIs to ETH or BTC in a decentralized way
- Extra discount getting the speculative investment out from miners
- Get ‘coinbase’ coins (virgin minted coins)
This means this is a game-changing way of starting in the cryptocurrency ecosystem:
- Go to Coinbase and buy DAI
- Send that DAI to your HashMarket wallet
- Decide what you want (ETH or BTC), what amount and how long you want to sign the contract for.
- Received your ETH or BTC daily in your HashMarket wallet or your wallet.
- Go to MakerDao or other DeFi platform and get a loan in DAI with your ETH
- Send those DAIs to HashMarket
- Buy ETH with those DAIs and received them daily
We expect investors to get up to 10% off per month contract due to the premium risk the investor is getting for the contract set time, ie:
If the ETH price today is $185, and investor selecting a 30 days contract with HashMarket, will find that the price he will get is around $167 (10% off from centralized market). So, the investor will receive around $5,50 per day if the difficulty stays stable.
This is the most important concept that investor has to get: because we, investors, received the cryptocurrencies straight away from miners, there is a factor they cannot control and one of them is difficulty. So, if mining difficulty goes up, it will take a little longer to get the whole your signed for (but you will get them, of course). In the other hand, if the mining difficulty goes down, you will get the whole investor in a shorter time.