Marvel fans will be able to enjoy a new set of NFTs focusing on their favorite superheroes. The new digital collection will include some of the most iconic participants, including Captain America, Bucky Barnes, and the Red Skull.
- CryptoPotato reported last week Marvel Entertainment’s first endeavor into the world of non-fungible tokens.
- Through a partnership with the VeVe marketplace, the comic book giant launched a digital collection for Spider-Man.
- It seems that the first edition was a success, as the company announced that all 60,500 digital statues were sold out within 24 hours after the launch.
- Somewhat expectedly, Marvel has decided to expand its NFT universe. Earlier on August 14th, the organization released another set, this time for fans of the Sentinel of Liberty.
- The first Marvel Mightys collectibles will be from the Captain America series. It will include Steve Rogers, the first Captain America, John F. Walker, Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes, and their deadly nemesis – the Red Skull.
- The firm aims to turn August into a “Marvel Month” on the VeVe app. Consequently, it hinted that more superheroes could be coming in the following weeks.
- As previously reported, Marvel was the second behemoth from the comic book world to launch NFTs focusing on some of its heroes.
- Earlier this year, the company’s primary rival DC Comics, released a digital collection for Batman.
- Thus, non-fungible tokens have expanded far beyond the initial use cases within the past year. Now, they are being employed by sports clubs, musicians, entrepreneurs, and anyone in between to increase engagements with their fanbase.
Featured Image Courtesy of CBR
Binance Futures 50 USDT FREE Voucher: Use this link to register & get 10% off fees and 50 USDT when trading 500 USDT (limited offer).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to 1 BTC.